Latest Bridal Bun Hair style Tutorial l Step by Step
WEDDING DAY HAIR: ELEGANT FISHTAIL BUN HOW TO
How adorable and creative is this fishtail bun tutorial sent over to us from the talented Heather Grace of Garland of Grace Blog?
We love this simple yet elegant wedding updo from Heather, and we adore that the instructions on replicating this look are so easy! You could easily recreate this wedding updo for your rehearsal dinner, wedding, or even just a fun holiday party, and you would be the hit of the party with this adorable updo on New Year’s Eve! Pair this elegant bun with some natural makeup and statement lipstick for a chic look.
Take a few minutes to try out Heather’s easy instructions for this adorable and elegant fishtail bun!
1. Gather all hair at the crown of the head.
2. Tie with a sturdy hair elastic and place a hair donut or a scrunchie (we just used a thick head band and doubled it over) at the base of the pony to give it extra volume.
3. Pull about 1/4 of the hair out from underneath the scrunchie and fishtail braid.
4&5. Tease the remaining hair in the pony.
6. Take the teased hair and slightly twist as you wrap the pony around the scrunchie. This will give a central, fountain-like look to the bun, similar to a sock-bun. Bobby pin at the base the whole way around the bun to secure a strong hold.
7. Take your fingers and pull apart your fishtail braid until it is a looser weave.
8. Wrap your fishtail around the base of the bun and tuck the remaining end under the braid, securing with one or two bobby pins.
Video: Elegant LOW BUN Hairstyle Ideas
How to Acquire Sinewave Spheres via Excel
Why You’re Less Likely To Die If You Have A Female Doctor
Cancer Is Scary, but It’s the MRI Machine That Terrifies Me
How to Seek Relief from Default Before Judgment
Black Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
How to Prepare for a Technical Writing Interview
How to Prevent a Horse From Colicking
Tigerlily Taylor on bringing traditional scents to a new audience
7 Things Your Top Sex Dreams Really Mean
The easiest path to pandemonium — Alabama loses to LSU