Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe - How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
container nonfat cottage cheese (3 cups)
tub light process cream-cheese product
1 1/4 c. packed light-brown sugar
Whites from 2 large eggs
can solid-pack pumpkin
2 tbsp. cornstarch
2 tsp. pumpkin-pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Garnish: caramelized pecan halves (see Note)
Graham Cracker Crust
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of a 9- by 3-inch springform pan.
- Crust:Mix cracker crumbs and margarine in a medium-size bowl until evenly moistened. Press over bottom and 2 inches up side of prepared pan.
- Filling:Process cottage cheese and cream-cheese product in a food processor or blender about 2 minutes, scraping down sides 2 or 3 times, until thick and smooth. Add brown sugar and process until sugar dissolves. Add eggs and egg whites; process just until blended. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, cornstarch, spice and vanilla until well blended and smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 1 hour 20 minutes or until top of cake looks set (center may jiggle and top crack). Turn oven off. Let cake cool in oven 2 hours.
- Remove cake from oven. Place on a wire rack to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate in pan at least 6 hours or up to 4 days.
- To serve, run a knife around inside edge of pan. Remove pan sides. Place cake on a serving plate. Garnish with pecans.
Video: No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
How Do I Choose a Meaningful Tattoo
Hunter Wessells, MD
20 Fashionable Marble Nail Art Ideas To Try
Watch: Get Jason Wu’s Matte Purple CatEye
Bun Hairstyle Inspiration
15. Ricardo Beverly Hills Mar Vista
How to Breed Isopods
Shopping For – MadMen
Can You REALLY Prevent Hair Loss
How to Budget for a Sit Down Wedding Dinner
5 Things You Must Do Before You Buy a Swimsuit
15 Extraordinary Ways To Wear Denim This Season
How to Transfer to an Online Public School
How to Get Rid of Hormonal Acne
Date: 17.12.2018, 11:49 / Views: 54364