Delish - Strawberry, Almond & Lupin Flour Cupcakes
Good Natured Strawberry and Banana Muffins
Friendly fruit company Good Natured Fruit has recently released a brand new range of winter Succulent Strawberries. Why not celebrate with us by making these tasty Good Natured Strawberry and Banana Muffins?
Friendly fruit compant Good Natured has recently released a brand new range of winter Succulent Strawberries. They’re free from pesticide residue, and available all year long. Why not celebrate by making a batch tasty Good Natured Strawberry and Banana Muffins? Yum.
• 125 g plain flour
• 125 g plain wholemeal flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 100 g soft brown sugar
• 100 g Good Natured Succulent Strawberries, hulled and chopped
• 2 Good Natured Ban-tastic Bananas, chopped
• 100 ml groundnut oil
• 2 eggs
• 3 tbsp milk
• Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F) Gas Mark 5. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
• Place the flours, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
• Stir in the chopped fruit.
• In a jug, whisk together the oil, eggs and milk.
• Stir the wet ingredients into the flour and fruit mixture and mix gently – do not over-mix.
• Spoon into paper cases and bake for 20-25 minutes.
• Cool on a rack.
Video: Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal: Apple Strawberry Clusters & with Bananas Review
What really happened when Ivanka Trump met with Cecile Richards
Food Flicks for Thought
How to Travel in Cambodia
Think Twice Before You Call Jennifer Lopez a Cougar
3 Ways to Be Original
5 Best Workouts For Chronic Pain
Basic Pie Pastry
Embarrassing Farts During Orgasm
How to Charge Your iPhone with an Unofficial Lightning Cable
Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
Primark SpringSummer 2014 Lookbook
How to Import Audio in Flash
How to Make a Woman Feel Sexy
How to Save Frequent Flyer Miles About to Expire
Now You Can Pay For an Invisible Boyfriend’—Just Don’t Fall InLove